Whose Idea Was That Anyway? GPW Ideas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who wants to try and learn Unreal scripting?

3 posters

Go down

So who wants to try and learn Unreal scripting? Empty So who wants to try and learn Unreal scripting?

Post  adamM Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:00 pm

ITT: GAD kids.

I can't guarantee I'll try, but I'll try to try. I have the UT2004 DVD and that has a section on scripting, so I will try and get some basic knowledge.

Kevin expressed an interest (at Vaughn's suggestion) in learning Unreal scripting. But don't worry Legend Heng, no pressure. If you decide to focus on art that's a-OK.
adamM
adamM

Back to top Go down

So who wants to try and learn Unreal scripting? Empty Re: So who wants to try and learn Unreal scripting?

Post  MasterHeng Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:46 pm

I'll try both haha
MasterHeng
MasterHeng

Back to top Go down

So who wants to try and learn Unreal scripting? Empty Re: So who wants to try and learn Unreal scripting?

Post  AGreen Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:04 am

thats a good idea, I'm going to try as well, i think I have some tutorial videos for UT2004.
Unreal scrpting couldn't be that hard could it?
AGreen
AGreen

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterHeng Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:44 am

It's difficult.. =[
MasterHeng
MasterHeng

Back to top Go down

Post  AGreen Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:50 am

AdamM you said you have the tutorials for UT2004?
Could I get those from you? I guess probably when school starts.
I can't find the ones I had and they would really help toward teaching myself Unreal Scripting.
AGreen
AGreen

Back to top Go down

Post  adamM Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:01 am

Yeah it's a video tutorial, so I could just burn the whole UT2004 bonus DVD if you want.
adamM
adamM

Back to top Go down

Post  AGreen Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:34 am

that would be a big help, thanks dude.
AGreen
AGreen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down