Whose Idea Was That Anyway? GPW Ideas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reference Images?

4 posters

Go down

Reference Images? Empty Reference Images?

Post  PaulABoulet Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:46 am

i think it would be a good idea to start compoling reference images for the different design ideas now. that way we weill have a head start and a good feel for the look of the game before we even go into it. i'd suggest making topics that include the name of the design and the type of reference images
EG:
"Graveyard Idea, Environment ideas and Reference"
"Graveyard Idea, Character ideas and Reference"

yay? nay?
PaulABoulet
PaulABoulet

Back to top Go down

Reference Images? Empty Re: Reference Images?

Post  Reiver Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:50 am

no point in spaming pictures to the forums without a solid idea of what we want

Reiver

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spirestone&n=Reiv

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulABoulet Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:50 am

fair enough
PaulABoulet
PaulABoulet

Back to top Go down

Post  AGreen Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:51 am

we should start a compilation of anything we could get inspiration from, then we'll sift through them later and refine what we are looking for.
Though right now I guess we still have some major desisions to make, in terms of what we want to do.
AGreen
AGreen

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterHeng Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:40 pm

shine those images anyways cause at the point of discussion we don't have any real basis of what we're looking for. we're just spreading our ideas and slowly grabbing each one and inspecting them and envisioning what may be an impossibility to create in 6 months. so, we might need pictures to speed things up a little if need be i can go do some photoshop work and meld a couple of different genres in multiple pictures altogether into "the feel" of the game that were looking for. cause we seem to have an objective adventure type game with puzzle solving involved and heavy combat with the graveyard scene. I missed the discussion on vaughn's idea though about the shapeshifting.. that also sort of leaves me wondering how.. do we get something to shapeshift properly unless we're just swapping models without any kind of blend, then okay.
MasterHeng
MasterHeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down